Sunday, January 6, 2013

Interview with Alejandro Alfaro MALLORCAGOL


 What position are you most comfortable? Could you play as "9"?

The important thing for me is to play, wherever. Clearly, a player always has a predilection for any position and for me is the playmaker that is where I have more freedom.
I've never played in September as a reference but if I had to I would not mind, but I prefer to play up accompanied by a 9.

 - What are your greatest strengths football? 'And your flaws?

I'm not define me as a player. That what you may hope you define during the year, hehe. But other than that I leave things better or worse, we do guarantee is work, humility and sacrifice for this shield.

 - What do you think sucks Mallorca this season?

We have to keep our feet on the ground and be clear that our first objective is to score points and save the category as soon as possible. From there we can set new goals and be more ambitious.

 - Do you expect a call from a large or prefer endure several years in Mallorca?

 My only goal today is to succeed in Mallorca and return to the club and the fans that trust you have given me.

 - How close were you the Real Zaragoza and why not finally closed your move to the Aragon?

 The truth is that I was very close. I had several options on the table and one of the strongest was this.

- What made you decantarte by Mallorca?

 The interest shown in Mallorca and the sports project that had the club.

 - How do you receive your new teammates?

 Very well. The entire atmosphere in the dressing room is very good.

 - What defense has gotten more desquiciarte?

 The FC Barcelona, ​​because they defend the 11 players and do not have time to breathe and catch the ball when it has been stolen again.

 - What is the coach who has influenced you most and why?

 All are important and I learned things from each but if I had to choose one Juande Ramos probably coach I debuted in first division with 18 years and with whom he won the Uefa title, Copa del Rey and Supercopa. José Luis Oltra also because I think it happens to the best two years on a personal level and sports.

 - How did you like your stay in Tenerife? Has been by far the best moment of your career?

 I do not know if the best but certainly one of the most beautiful stages since I began my career as a professional. Athletic performance was very good because in the two years I played all official games and got 29 goals possible.

Play football game on VIVATURF artificial turf


 - If you dare with something lighthearted Can you tell a funny story that happened to you when you were in Pau Cendrós Tenerife?

 Buff. Many, because we were always together. But the best will always remain in the memories was the day of the climb at first, when we were on stage before the island and took the mic and was presented one by one the players, as if it were a showman.

- Ham sobrasada Seville or Mallorca?

 Ham, but Jabugo Huelva

 - What have you already visited the island that you liked?

 The historic center of the city and I love palm.

 - Is there anything that catches your attention Mallorca?

 Nothing in particular.

- How would you define yourself as a person?

 As a humble person, with you feet on the ground. Good friends of my friends, friendly and welcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment